Linggo, Mayo 1, 2011

My 6th Day at HubPages

Today, I am very happy, I earned $0.08 just from HubPages Ad Program with a total of 17 hubs but the 4 are still under publication. How ever my adsense is still $0.00. I created new 2 hubs today and that's How to Promote a Forum and Hubpages Traffic Secret and submitted them to hubspin. I am also getting comments now and feedbacks, hope this will continue until I achieve my goals. Some of my first created hubs are getting low traffic.

My Plans:

  • Update my first's created hubs
  • SEO all my hubs
  • Submit article to article directories about my hubs for backlinks

MY STATS:
# of Hubs: 17
Total Views: 294
HP Earnings: $0.16
Adsense Earnings: $0.00

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites